Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have asian eyes, should I use lash blast mascara from covergirl?

I have very short asian eyelashes and want to use mascara. i do curl my lashes. lash blast seems very popular, but is it right for me? if you dont recommend lash blast, what other mascara would you suggest for asian eyes? i want volumizing, thick, and long lashes with no clump. thanksI have asian eyes, should I use lash blast mascara from covergirl?
I have asian eyes(although I'm mixed so they're in the middle...) and I actually did like Lash Blast. While I liked it, it's definitely not my favorite. I like anything from Smashbox, my first mascara(which I loved) was N.Y.C.'s Thickening Mascara which doesn't clump much, and Maybelline Great Lash is a classic that has always worked great.


Any one of those is great for short lashes. Curling your lashes is always good, so what you need is probably the N.Y.C. mascara. It can be found at any drugstore.


You may have to try them all to figure out which one works best, that's what I do(i'm currently using Smashbox, which I love)





Another good thing to do is put white eyeliner on your bottom lid(just above your lashline), it makes your eyes look very bright and open. Check out these videos(i know one of them has the eyeliner trick actually demonstrated, but i can't remember which one):


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPnQuTV5s鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_m1ws7ol鈥?/a>I have asian eyes, should I use lash blast mascara from covergirl?
mascara is mascara, pretty much does the same thing





if you're trying to open your eyes up, try using white eyeliner on your bottom eyeline. I have no idea how that is gonna look but it might look pretty cause white opens yours eyes
for your kind of lashes you want to use Illegal Lengths mascara.. I think it is by maybaline.
yes, it works pretty well and doesnt clump at all. you have to put a lot of layers on though.
yeah it should help it makes your lashes more preatier
yupp. i know ppl who use it, gorgeous. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease