Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you think of CoverGirl clean makeup's?

In the Original and Fragrance free. Which do you think is better I have the Original, but want the Fragrance free one.What do you think of CoverGirl clean makeup's?
I beleive that the fragrence free one is a lot better.What do you think of CoverGirl clean makeup's?
I personally no longer use Cover Girl because I could never find the right shade. Fragrance free is always better in my opinion because you don't know how the original will do on your skin. But as a suggestion if you want a foundation with the perfect shade, no fragrance and oil free, Avon has a mineral foundation that will probably work great for you and will probably be less than what you are paying for Cover Girl. Visit my website www.youravon.com/latoyastarks. If you have questions or want me to send you samples, send me a message at my other site www.myspace.com/latoyastarks.
i personally don't like it that much because i don't think the igredients aren't high quality, and if you're going to put something on your face...it might as well be good so u don't get breakouts/acne....





i think this should help you


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMeYiy1l8鈥?/a>
they test on animals.


crappy make-up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease