Saturday, June 26, 2010

What shade of covergirl blush should I use if I am a black woman?

I like a rosy look with pink,but I don't want to look too pale..should I get a pink and brown? or is there a perfect shade for me?





http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=cheekers_blushWhat shade of covergirl blush should I use if I am a black woman?
deep rose or rose silk. or deep rose under and rose silk over it. together or just one. =D rose silk makes you all glowy on cheeks.What shade of covergirl blush should I use if I am a black woman?
I'm so sorry to disturb you...


http://www.lvguccibags.com/


we are a professional manufactory located.we engaged in producing and selling the brand handbags within two year,own the customer all over the world ,such as America ,europe,asia and so on ,meanwhile ,received the good reputation with the great quality and excellent service!if you wanna view more,plz come to our website.


the main brand of our company is :


LV,Louis Vuitton, Gucci ,Chanel,Hermes ,Fendi ,Chloe,Christian Dior,Balenciaga ,Marc Jacobs ,Prada,MiuMiu,Jimmy Choo ,YSL,Coach


Celine ,Cartier ,Bally ,Anya Hindmarch,Versace


E-MAIL:teemzone@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease