Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is covergirl tru blend actually good?

Like two hours after I apply my makeup, it looks like I didn't even rub it in. You can tell it is setting on my skin.





Does covergirl tru blend really do what the commercials say? Does it offer good coverage.Is covergirl tru blend actually good?
If you tend to break out, trublend isn't a great product. It doesn't blend that well and it makes you look ashen.





try bare minerals.Is covergirl tru blend actually good?
yeah all covergirl things are good
i dont think it does! i use almay clear complexion foundation. it works really well!
yes I have it, its totally worth the buy
its AMAZINNGG duuude
i don't like the way covergirl smells like noxema.yuck





try m.a.c or bare minerals or aveda
i wouldn't use it cuz covergirl tests on animals. they are made by procter and gamble, or p%26amp;g. they are a huge animal testing corporation. here's a list of other brands that do and don't test on animals:





http://www.caringconsumer.com/resources_鈥?/a>
I don't like cover girl it never worked for me than my mom started selling Mary Kay and it works great! Every thing about Mary Kay is great so you should find a consultant in your neighbor hood!
its perfect , turns ur hair grey!!!
Yep. It really is that good.
i think it is what happened to me wuz that i bought the wrong color
It's pretty good foundation. Most of the foundation I own is CoverGirl


But if you want really good foundation, I'd go with some Make Up Forever products
i like it.


its so soft


and goes on smoothly


and its not like runny liquid.


thumbs up.
I use it all the time...best coverage I've ever used, but make up is still make up.
yucky! i luv clinique perfectly real compact makeup! its the best ever!!!!
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease