Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does the Covergirl Eyelights mascara work?

I wanted to try the new eyelights mascara by Covergirl but I was wondering if it really works? I have blue eyes if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any help! :)Does the Covergirl Eyelights mascara work?
sorry but i have to disagree! it works so well! i have blue-green eyes and i use it and not only does it makes my eyes brighter, it doesn't clump at all and makes your lashes much longer and thicker. its the best mascara i've ever used!Does the Covergirl Eyelights mascara work?
No, save your money! Honestly, you can't see any difference between Eyelights and any other CG mascara, it just looks plain black on your lashes, seriously, don't waste your money.
No it's crapy my sister got it and i applyed it and it did nothing lol sooooo crapy lol
no


its good mascara but it dosnt brighten or lighten your eyes


( =
no! My friend bought one today and she says it doesn't work. save your money for a really good mascara
no its just a nice thing to advertise.... dont buy it
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease