Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does Covergirl clean makeup breakout your skin?

I want to get it because i have many flaws on my skin. and im 14years old and LOVE makeup so i wanted to know if i but clean makeup will it work?Does Covergirl clean makeup breakout your skin?
Buying new makeup is fun..and there is so much out there to choose from...


This is something that you are going to have to find out for yourself..buy, try it, and see what it does...


Not everything is for everybody...your skin may break out and it may not....the only way to find out is to try it...


I have used it...but keep in mind, that if you are prone to breakouts...a lot of the reason might not be just the makeup...it could be the way you are washing your face, and what you are using to wash your face...it could also be hormones, especially for a girl your age...maybe around the time of your period, you might see more breakouts than usual..I know this is always the case for me...and I am nowhere near your age...lol lol


It could depend on how long you keep your makeup on and if you take it off or if you don't take it off at nighttime....


Good luck, and happy shopping...Does Covergirl clean makeup breakout your skin?
i broke out...bad~ but that depends on the type of skin u have...try it out
they say tht it doesnt cause breakouts and that it is dermatologist approved.. i tried it once.. and i broke out.. so i didnt use it anymore.. but i do use a different product from there line and i also use mineral makeup and it looks natural and covers flaws..
i have it and it doesnt make my skin break out, but it also doesn't have good coverage and it looks kinda cakey.


i wouldn't recommend it..
Like it really depends. It can depend on YOUR skin.
no, just don't wear it if ur gonna sweat alot, cuz it will clog ur pores, but other thatn that, good stuff :)
I use it and it doesn't breakout my skin.
You should get mineral make up since it's made with only minerals and doesn't do anythng to your pours.


I get it myself on-line.. so you should try it
I haven't tried it, but my friend did and she doesn't have the greatest skin to begin with. The makeup looked good on her though, and I don't think it broke her out.
  • hijack this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease