Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is Covergirl a good make up brand?

It's what I normally use...I have a single mom supporting me (14) and my 5 year old sister, so we dont have a lot of money for expensive products, and covergirl isn't too badly priced....Is Covergirl a good make up brand?
There are pros and cons to CoverGirl, but mostly Pros. I love this brand!


PROS:


-affordability


-GREAT mascaras


-liquid foundation works well


-lip glosses smell great, and look great


-there are a wide variety of eyeshadow shades





CONS:


-they test on animals


-the powder foundation has a grey tinge to it


-the concealer stick sucksIs Covergirl a good make up brand?
I am a Grandmother now, but I have used Cover Girl since my teens. I have very sensitive skin and experimented with other brands at first but always came back to Cover Girl. It always seemed to cause less skin problems for me.


I prefer the cake to the liquid. It is called ';Ultimate Finish'; and it is in a compact style black case. I do not use the applicator, preferring to use my fingertips instead. It does an excellent job of hiding freckles and skin discolorations.


In fact, a server at a restaurant I frequent once asked '; Do you mind if I ask what kind of makeup you use? Your skin always looks so perfect.'; I will always use Cover Girl.
The only thing I would recommend using from cover girl is Lash blast mascara (my favorite mascara) but other then that nothing really works that well from covergirl.


Here's what I use and it works pretty well-


Revlon eyeliner


revlon color stay blemish concealer (you can get it at biglots for like 2 dollars)


Every day minerals work good to, and you can get free samples from there website (but you still have to pay for shipping-like $3)Here's the link-


https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.p鈥?/a>


You can also get some really good brushes from michaels craft store..they arent actualy makeup brushes but they work almost as good as brushed from mac and theyre WAY cheaper.





Hope I helped :D
I used to use covergirl when I was working at a drugstore and it's really good make up.


The only thing I hated were the lipstick and lipgloss, would always break. The liquid lipgloss very sticky.


The eyeshadows and eyeliners are great.
Yeah. I use Covergirl makeup, but I wouldn't recommend ANY of the Covergirl concealers because they don't work. But other than the concealers their makeup is the best in my opinion.
Cover Girl is a pretty good lower-end brand. Like most companies, they have some good products and some bad products. A lot of the time it is all in how you apply it.
covergirl tests on animals:(


use almay
Cover girl works great :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease