Saturday, June 26, 2010

If i'm wearing the covergirl clean powder (not the fragrance free) and my boyfriend's kissing me?

all over face/body, can he taste it? I know the product has a smell to it because it has noxema in it, but i don't wear an excessive amount of it, just a small amount to even things out, and i don't want him to taste it. Does anyone know if it does have an unpleasant/offensive taste?If i'm wearing the covergirl clean powder (not the fragrance free) and my boyfriend's kissing me?
If he kisses u a few minutes after u put on the powder, he can prob taste it slightly..





but the taste/smell will go disappear after an hour or so..





(if he has never commented before or give u a weird expression after kissing you, don't worry~~)If i'm wearing the covergirl clean powder (not the fragrance free) and my boyfriend's kissing me?
i highly doubt he will taste it. he shouldnt be able 2. human taste buds arent that strong.
I noticed it does have a bit of a scent, but I don't think he'll taste it. No worries.
why dont you taste it yourself.
Well try and taste it.
true boyfriends should like you for who you are.....





dont wear it.








duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease