Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone tried the new Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eyeshadow?

I saw the commercial last night for the new collection.


The mascara has been out for awhile but now there's shadow kits and eyeliner for your color eyes.


It looks fun!!


But I'm having a hard time finding any reviews.


I have green eyes=]





Thanks for answering, you are awesome!!Has anyone tried the new Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eyeshadow?
I've heard it isn't all it's cracked up to be, and that there are other eyeshadows that are cheaper, that have the same effect. I haven't actually used it though, so I'm just saying what my friends who've used it told me.Has anyone tried the new Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eyeshadow?
I like it. The colors are so pretty.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease