Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where can i buy Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in the UK.? All website ive tried dont sell it in UK shops?

Ive tried Superdrug, Boots etc.. But no-where seems to sell it.Where can i buy Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in the UK.? All website ive tried dont sell it in UK shops?
You can't get it anywhere because it's not sold in the UK. You can however find it on eBay.. xWhere can i buy Covergirl Lash Blast mascara in the UK.? All website ive tried dont sell it in UK shops?
Try eBay. They always have them all.


Besides Estee Lauder is giving away 4 eye make up items. Look there as well.
Honestly it's not worth it!


I live in the UK and have a friend from the US and she sent it me. I always research my products before i wear them.


I saw covergirl cosmetics being advertised on America's next top model i was like wow. However I've been on yahoo for a while and haven't herd good reviews on covergirl. Mainly because it's cheap and people are think why is it so cheap?





I also found out Covergirl cosmetics test on animals which is completely unnecessary. Europe has banned animal testing on cosmetics and will be fully in forced in 2010.


The ingredients in the product can in fact be harmful to your skin so i do not recommend you buy this product =(





hope I've been of some help xx
i dunno, i cant find it anywhere either, i'v asked around n apparently its not sold in the uk. try ebay, i'm gonna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease